A huge THANK YOU to all of our amazing supporters during Hospice Sunflower Days during such a challenging year for The North Westmeath Hospice Your kindness and generosity helps us to keep vital Hospice and Specialist Palliative homecare services going.
Did you know?
– Hospice care is provided free of charge
– Hospice care is about quality of life and living as well as possible with an illness
– It provides support to patients and their families extending into bereavement
By supporting Hospice Sunflower Days you are directly supporting frontline hospice services. Please donate what you can Thank You
Today we would normally have hundreds of volunteers out collecting on the streets of Mullingar for Hospice Sunflower Days, Mary Kennedy our long term Ambassador and supporter appeals to you to support your local hospice on 5th & 6th June. Please donate what you can
Thursday, June 4th 2020 Text: A sunflower can brighten up the darkest day, and we are determined to bring a little light into people’s lives right now! We have put together a ‘Share the Sunshine’ pack which contains some simple tips on how to spread a little joy in your community;
- Colour in our Sunflower and display it in your window in support of hospice frontline workers on 5th & 6th
- Cut out our Sunflower card and send a kind note to a neighbour or loved one
- Donate what you can to support your local hospice for Hospice Sunflower Days
For more ways to ‘Share the sunshine’ our download pack can be downloaded at www.togetherforhospice.ie
In 2019, we raised nearly €800,000 for Hospice services Nationally, however fast forward to 2020 and Covid-19 has posed many challenges to our fundraising efforts. You can still support Hospice Sunflower Days this year by buying some of our Hospice Sunflower Days items online